I know, I know, it is April now. Maybe it is too late.
My year started by receiving a nice text message that announced: "Happy new year. I know this year will be a fantastic one for us."
Well, predicting future it is not an easy job. :)
Since that text message up to now everything has changed. When saying "everything" I really mean everything. Only the job remained the same.
Therefore, I decided to make some resolutions in order to focus in which direction I am going.
Here we are:
1) Decluttering my life in every aspect.
In the near future I'll write a post about that.
In the meantime, have a look at my desk so you can barely understand how much clutter is there in my life. :)
2) Stop complaining
Even if things are not going well I have to answer to questions like "How are you?" with "FINE!"
3) Stop wasting time with stupid activities like watching Italian television
4) Stop watching movies in bed
5) Starting a daily routine
6) Sop buying new books until I haven't finished all the books which are waiting to be read.
I think I cannot accomplish this one :)
7) Stop chasing people.
8) Stop thinking at all :)
I've already posted something about that.
9) Start to do some fitness.
10) Start learning more systematically German and English
For the time being I am on a winning streak. I hope it lasts for at least one year.